Who has a "secret"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plead the 5th
meeting.gif

Does it's name begin with "Tiny Trotters" or "Erikas"?
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of my best horses have come from that direction in the past... but this time, too???
angel.gif

Nope, not a shetland, either. But I do love the looks of some of them
default_yes.gif

Since I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, I'm going to bow out of this conversation! I'm afraid it's going to slip out if I don't
default_biggrin.png

I have a secret too! I will be getting him next month, so excited!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I also just got a couple horses I didnt post about, two fillies by Billy Idol!
default_worshippy.gif
I have LOVED his get forever and was so glad to have the opportunity to get not one, but two of his daughters. I cant wait to see what they do crossed woh my Buckeroo son, I think that will be an awesome cross! Oh and I just got an appaloosa mare that is a Stonehenge Painted Feather daughter, she is a great grand daughter of Orion.
default_wub.png
I rwally need to try to post on here more!

I saw one today I'm dying to have... gelding, A/R, shown, LOCAL (Texas) and one of my favorite colors, silver bay.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

*sigh*...

I too have a couple of secrets that are coming up in October, they are my dream come tru and I cant wait to meet them all and share them with you when the time comes!!! congrats on everybodies little secrets, cant wait to meet them on here
default_wub.png

Wow, I can just FEEL the excitement of the people with secrets posting on this thread!!! I know our little secret will also be a dream come true, and someone we had our eye on since 2008! This seems to bode well for the miniature horse market too!!!

I have a couple of secrets myself. My first secret is a Boones Little Andy daughter that just foaled a black pinto colt
default_aktion033.gif
and my second secret is a bay pinto filly that is a look a like to my show mare. She is a Martins Boozers After Dark grandaughter. I'm still pinching myself.
default_yes.gif

222.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I love reading this thread and am excited to read the secrets you all are keeping -- and love seeing the gorgeous ones that have been revealed
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Topnotch, I have seen your new boy showing, he is very nice and you will do great with him. As for Jill's secret, I think I know but of course mums the word on that one. Good luck with everyone's new secrets.

Topnotch, I have seen your new boy showing, he is very nice and you will do great with him. As for Jill's secret, I think I know but of course mums the word on that one. Good luck with everyone's new secrets.
Thank you. We can't wait to hit the shows next year with him.

Latest posts

Back