Who has a MySpace

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one but have heard that many people are getting virus from them. I have a facebook account. I really like that. it will tell you when friends are online and you can chat with them. Much nicer...if you create one you can find me on there.

I have a facebook. I like it, because I can set all of the privacy settings to my liking. I also like it, because I know that I'm talking to only my friends. My mom got one too, but she is still learning! ;)

Makayla

I have a myspace for me and my dog, but not the horses. I'll look you up. I have all kinds of pictures of my horses. I'm always posting pictures of them!!
default_wub.png

I have facebook too! I really like it, its way better than any of the others in my opinion.

I'd love to be facebook friends with you guys
default_laugh.png

if you type in Helen Armstrong New Zealand, you should find me easy peasy!

I do, but i have not been on in a while...i try to check in on it from time to time though. I have a myspace, do a search for Leeana Hackworth Ohio and mine should come up. There is one a friend made for me (which i dont use, have no idea what the password is) and then their is one that has a head/neck shot of my filly and that would be my actual myspace.....feel free to add me and i'll make sure i check in
default_smile.png

Are you sure this isn't just a rumor? I'm not sure that it's possible to get a virus from myspace. I know there have been hackers that hack into your account and post bizzare bulletins under your name but all you have to do in order to avoid that is change your password every so often. What have you heard in regards to viruses?

I have one but have heard that many people are getting virus from them. I have a facebook account. I really like that. it will tell you when friends are online and you can chat with them. Much nicer...if you create one you can find me on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my husband, Larry, and I have a My Space site.........Larry focuses on Astronomy. I write about life on our little ranch, etc.

We haven't had a problem with viruses, but have to deal with "Spyware", instead.......which is annoying.

Latest posts

Back