Who Has a Coverall Barn??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
So Im super excited because our new property has a coverall already on it.. Which means I will get to make a "Miniature Barn" just for my little guys!

Anyways, I saw on here someone had a barn made out of one and Im trying to find the website again.

Id also like suggestions on what you would use to inclose it, how you would do it, stall sizes, etc?

I am thinking 8x10 with removable dividers.. So they would be 16x10 for mare/foal stalls.

Thanks in advance!

I think Mona from Last Chance Miniatures has a CoverAll barn - and if I am not mistaken a whole series of construction pix complete with stalls, etc.

That is very nice looking... I wonder how well they hold up to the wind. I see them in magazines alot but we have always just passed them by since Kansas is so windy -- but looks like hers is pretty sturdy...

The place I boarded in North Carolina had one that they used mainly for an indoor arena. They used PVC pipe to make a border for the arena plus had a couple stalls up front on either side of the door. Unfortunately I do not have any photos. It went through at least one hurricane while I was there and it didn't have any problems. They are really great! They were cool in the summer and always nicely lit. What a great barn!! I am sure your minis will love it!

Latest posts

Back