who else is on marestare tonight?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
almost 2 am and here I sit watching bailey. she kicks her belly circles and then nothing LOL. Anyone else trying to stay awake?

and she gave us nothing! come on bailey im so tired my head hurts.

I gave up about 5 am and tried again to get a nap. No such luck, no nap for me and no foal for you! Maybe tonight, hmmm

Can't get the cam page to load, maybe she foaled while I was gone today?

Gosh. I will be tonight.. my girl is driving my nuts
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm so happy our Mare Star is done until EARLY next year!!! I was cross eyed so many night but happily H did help some with watching the cameras... Funny how after it's "done" and you get some sleep........... you start really looking forward to doing it all over again
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

The icing on the cake is I got to "mare stare" and see my BTU mare down at Erica's as she foaled a gorgeous, tiny buckskin Buckeroo filly for H and I. I figured there was a good chance I would miss seeing that one, but I got to see it all
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif

I really need someone to foal LOL. Star was due the 14th but now doesnt even look close. Baileys due now. I need one to foal so I can get the other one back on cam. Then patches is bagging up and due 05/05 and then flirt! I told star she is really messing up the schedule. I finally got a nap today and bailey is out playing right now.

let me know if you still have trouble with the cam. Its been up all day

I know one thing this season taught me is that NEXT season, in addition to our cameras, we will have an Equipage or Breeders Alert system... Then, I think, I could let myself sleep with the safety net of that being able to wake me up to look and see what's going on via the cameras. It wasn't until I was WAY sleepy and in the midst of foals due anytime that I realized the real worth of that kind of a system in conjunction with the cameras.

I got the cam back Kay.
default_laugh.png
I'll be watching off and on probably all night! Good luck, hopefully tonight is THE night for a foal!

BTW which mare are we watching? Bailey or Star?

For now we are watching bailey but I may have to switch to star. Starting to think we could get 2 foals tonight LOL. Star has really bagged up a lot since yesterday but her vulva is not long. Baileys bag is rock hard and she absolutley hated it when I took her out of her stall today. She wanted right back in. Pleaseeeeeeee let tonight be the night!! I need at least one to foal so I can get the other on cam

Jill I keep thinking about those too but almost every mare I have lays flat out all night. With mares like that its not a lot of help
default_sad.png
People were shocked by how much my mares lay flat. Flirt was a maiden last year and laid flat out all night LOL

im watching the webinar on horse.com about mare and foal care. anyone else?

Latest posts

Back