Who are your

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
I find myself to agree with Newt Gingrich a LOT..anybody else or is it just me??

The words "favorite" and "politician" are not two words I would put together very often, frankly.
default_laugh.png

But, yes I have heard Newt Gingrich on Fox in the past and in those instances I tended to agree with him. He seems to have moderate conservative views on several things, which is the way I tend to lean. Too bad he messed up his political career or he'd do well with the way things are going these days. (sigh)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not either a Republican or a Democrat.

I VERY much believe in supporting someone whose values I agree with instead of a party.

A few people in politics who I admire and agree with on ...... maybe not all, but at least lots of their positions, are

Chuck Hagel, Ron Paul, and former president Jimmy Carter.

Susan O.

SUSAN!!!
default_wub.png

I used to agree with Ron Paul a Lot..until a few weeks ago..
default_unsure.png

Yes Newt is a favorite in our household. We have 1 one his books. He has too much in the "closet" though to go any higher and he is honest enough to know that. He does his best work right where he is. Another favorite is Leiberman. None are without fault, then neither are we.

If you can name one who is more interested in serving America then in lining his own pocket.....that would be my favorite.

If we can count presidents past then I would say Ronald Reagan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back