Who are some of your favorite unrecognized Singers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
There are a lot of singers out there who are so amazing but haven't really got their name out there! So I was wondering who a few of yours are! I always love to listen to new people and find out about them.

I found out about these two girls Jill and Kate, Through Kelly Clarkson. They were her back up singers for her last tour, and they are GOOD!

Heres a video of them just singing a song that is probably going to be on their next album, and of course that is Kelly in the background recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eiMN_EDFq8

Another is Patty Griffin! Who is AMAZING! Y'all should look her up!

Share some of yours!!

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite unknown singer is lucy lawless (xena) my avatar I was lucky enough to see her in concert twice and plan on going again in january love her voice

Anyone enjoying Michael Buble??? He's like going back in time (before I was born!)........ Bobby Darin, Frank Sinatra, etc.......

I don't think I really know of any unknown singers... My favorite voice is Eddie Vedder's.

I just love the guy on the Free Credit.com commercials, Eric Villetti
Is the guy in the commercial really the guy who actually sings it? That's so funny....we sing those songs at work all the time. One guy I work with will sing them while he is working radar (I am an air traffic controller)...he knows all of those songs by heart and he really gets into it.

I just love the guy on the Free Credit.com commercials, Eric Villetti
Is the guy in the commercial really the guy who actually sings it? That's so funny....we sing those songs at work all the time. One guy I work with will sing them while he is working radar (I am an air traffic controller)...he knows all of those songs by heart and he really gets into it.

Yeah he is the singer.

Anyone enjoying Michael Buble??? He's like going back in time (before I was born!)........ Bobby Darin, Frank Sinatra, etc.......
Ahhh, I can't get enough Michael Buble!!! I saw him on Glenn Beck before I knew what he looked like. Oh my goodness! Now not only am I hooked on the songs, but his looks too!
default_wub.png
And I found out the other day that another guy wrote Save the Last Dance for Me. Can't remember the name though. I liked Michael's version better though with the whole tango/salsa thing.

One of my favorite unpopular bands:

Supertramp! "When the day comes to settle down... who's to blame if you're not around? You take the long way home."

My other favorite (not sure if they're unheard or just faded away from their last hit):

Train!!!! With one of my now favorite singers Pat Monahan! Another famous (semi anyway) person from the area. Hope he does some shows here.

And I semi like the unheard-of Jason Mraz. Not my favorite, but I like him. I'd say Hootie and the Blowfish too, but they were pretty popular at one point.
default_biggrin.png

Any April Wine fans out there? They're really unheard of.

My favorite least known singer is Dean Dillon, he is a songwriter that came out with an album in the 80's. He writes songs for several of George Strait's stuff, I think he also wrote some of Keith Whitley's. Several others I can't remember.

Didn't Lucy Lawless win Celebrity Duet?? Can't remember who won it.

Latest posts

Back