White Tails Psycodelic Bonus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
This lil fella was born March 28th with a canon measurement of 6.5 inches. He's tiny but oh the spunk - he never stops and runs momma ragged!

His two blue eyes stand out against his black face but the facial markings are so cool (we think).

Alliance Scouts Bonus (grandson of both Buckeroo and L&D Scout) X BRM Blue Ridge Ms Tam O'Shanter (Tell Teras, Komokos Little Hussler and others)

His dam Tammy is a homozygous medicine hat with two blue eyes. Bonus stamps his foals with that head every time and you may recall that his '09 and '10 fillies are in England winning Supreme Best of Show champion titles their first times out. This colt is 1/2 brother to those fillies.

I took these photos alone and they could be better but at just a few days old - we love this tiny little guy:

2011foals013.jpg

2011foals098.jpg

2011foals102.jpg

Thanks for letting us share again this year ...

I love his head! I love a wide eye set, short distance between eyes and nose and tiny muzzle. And I love his length of leg compared to length of back. Nice baby ladies!

Thanks friends - he's so tiny you can't help but want to love on him.

PALS - you're right it does resemble a wishbone - I hadn't noticed that before.

You know when we were looking for our last stallion, Holly kept saying PINTO PINTO PINTO - - she wanted pinto babies. Well hubby and I keep pointing out to her this year that we're getting all kinds of pintos out of our solid stallions and pinto mares ........... LOL This year is the most pintos we've gotten and we're not half over yet. LOL

And there he is :::: sigh ::::: my favorite of the bunch so far
wub.gif

Oh my! He is adorable. I just love him!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back