White Tails Electro ..... TBD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Our very first BUCKSKIN PINTO foal so that's exciting .... another boy ..... not so exciting but we think he's pretty fab anyway. LOL

FULLY COOKED and came out looking a month old with WINTER WOOLIES - makes him look thicker than he is so we're really anxious to clip this boys head and neck. He's got the dilute eye color. Born April 3rd, his canon measured 7.25 inches.

Little Kings Electro Buck (Buckskin Buckeroo son) X Jones Just ENuff Sizzle (AF Black Majesty daughter and Johnstons Gold Bar granddaughter)

"Sizzle" is a beautiful black and white mare sired by AF Black Majesty, a proven producer of top-notch Arabian-type foals. Majesty is sired by Johnston's Gold Bar, who is a son of Gold Melody Boy. Sizzle's dam, Drizzle, is one of the prettiest broodmares and a National Top Ten mare at Jones' Mini-Whinnies. Majesty sold to Australia last year.

Name not assigned - please meet:

2011foals080.jpg

2011foals010.jpg

DSCN9268.jpg

Wow love his markings and color! Congrats!

he's gorgeous!
default_wub.png

name ideas:

White Tails Electros Just ENuff Buck

White Tails Painted Electro

White Tails Electros Sizzle

White Tails Electros Power Wire

White Tails Electros Just ENuff Paint

White Tails Electros First Paint

White Tails Electros Sizzlin Paint

White Tails Electros Paint N Sizzle

Congrats on all your new 2011 foals. I couldn't reply to all of your posts, so chose this one as buckskin pinto is my fav color..
default_aktion033.gif
...and man does he have the color....
default_wub.png

Totally love that guy
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone - you're all very kind. Molly the names are cool and will be put in "the hat" as we decide. thanks for the ideas.

We purchased our first buckskin pinto last year - a mare - but this is the first baby born here to be a buckskin pinto. This one would have really been nice in a filly LOL

Too cold yet around here to clip even a muzzle or head as it gets pretty cold at night and these babies are already out on pasture. I wanted photos with head and necks clipped but if I waited till then, they'd be couple months old already. LOL

Always fun to see all the babies arriving from all over the world - thanks for letting us share.

Latest posts

Back