Whip for Hyperbike

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWZebedee

Reaction score
I'm very new here, and I'm more into showing, but I noticed many people were looking for a whip suitable for use with a Hyperbike.

We use these whips for in hand showing with bigger horses in the UK and was wondering if it is a good solution to the problem as it is short but has the lash on it?

10.jpg

Just some extra info, this whip is 17'' long with a 16' lash and comes in brown or black leather

Hi CWZ,

Not sure how many Bikers are still here. I check in once in a great while.

Specific to the whip question, Mine was made by Ultralight but they stopped making the short whip and I don't know that they are still in bus.

The one I have is a 28" shaft with a 13" twitch. I gave another away that was 24". I think this would be a better length although it would be interesting to see how this shorter one would work. Thank you for sharing this possible solution.

Bb

This looks like a good option...how is the balance? That is nearly as important as length in ease of use. I love my Ideal whip, and it is a great value, but it is way too long with the 'Bike and makes my hands cramp and go numb. Are these available online? How much?

this is the link to the one i found http://welshcobshop.com/product/county-in-hand-cob-whip

but if you search 'cob in-hand whip' it seems like there are many places that sell them. most are in the UK, so not sure what shipping would be, and there are normally a few on eBay. This one is £17.50 which is $27.12.

I don't know what the balance is like as I don't actually use one of these for driving (I don't even have a Hyperbike), but the lash is quite light on all the ones I own, and some have a weighted handle.

Latest posts

Back