Whinny For Me's First 2009 Foal Is Here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe, she's so adorable!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS, Jill!
default_aktion033.gif
Love her name too.
default_yes.gif

Thanks again, everyone
love0075.gif

It's amazing how quickly you can be swept off your feet by a new foal
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

The vet came out this morning (despite a snow storm, and her husband came with her as well -- I'm sure concerned about her out on the roads). She did an IgG test and got a very strong, good result. She also drew enough blood to do a CBC (since she was out taking blood anyhow...) and everything is within normal limits.
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

And, at our house today, the best thing on TV has been the Piper Show. She's a riot to watch
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

I edited the OP to show a couple new better pictures of her. We even took her blanket off and put a new one on
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Piper--012709--6.jpg
Piper--012709--3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
Ahhh, cute, cute, CUTE!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!

Thanks again, everyone
love0075.gif

It's amazing how quickly you can be swept off your feet by a new foal
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

The vet came out this morning (despite a snow storm, and her husband came with her as well -- I'm sure concerned about her out on the roads). She did an IgG test and got a very strong, good result. She also drew enough blood to do a CBC (since she was out taking blood anyhow...) and everything is within normal limits.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

And, at our house today, the best thing on TV has been the Piper Show. She's a riot to watch
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

I edited the OP to show a couple new better pictures of her. We even took her blanket off and put a new one on
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Piper--012709--6.jpg
Piper--012709--3.jpg
She looks awesome Jill
default_smile.png
. Agian, Congratulations
default_smile.png

Don't you just want to pick her up and squeeze her?! Piper's an adorable name--perfect for such an adorable filly!

I love the color & print of the new blankie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations Jill!!! Piper is a beautiful little girl and a buckskin to top it off!
default_wub.png
I love your foals registered names, you always come up with great ones!

Oh I just saw this thread now!!! Piper is such a little beauty! What a beautiful color!!! Congratulations, I can't wait to see her starting to grow!!!

Thanks, everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I am just loving Little Miss Piper
love0075.gif

We've been having winter weather here, which is working out great -- I'm not feeling guilty about staying home
party.gif

Thanks, Barb
default_wub.png

If there's a VMHC show this summer (?), we'll be taking her to the show
default_yes.gif

That's one neat thing about a January foal -- she can show in June!!!
default_biggrin.png

I don't know the club is having a meeting on Feb 1st to set up things but I have really thought of not joining this year. I was really displeased because they have not been getting newsletters out. Let alone at the first meeting of Jan 2008 it was decided by the members to have one show in Spotsylania and one in Harrisonburg, VA well they were both changed to spotsylania. I really don't think it is right to have EVERY THING in one area. I think they should be in two different locations. So I am really thinking of Joining the Mason Dixon Mini Horse club in MD and PA they have like 5 shows over the summer not just one or two.

I know I will not be going to the meeting this weekend I told them they are making things to far for me to go for just a club.

But your filly is very cute.

I actually just bought two mares that are 1/2 sisters to your mare out of Bandito. I bought two mares that Kim Shifflet owned. She is trying to sell out all her horses due to a divorce and let alone her minis are going on walk abouts. She called me last Friday one of the other mares she still has left with her colt and another colt and was gone for about 48 hours before they found her.

Let alone she is hard to catch and it took neighbors helping her to corral them and get them back in but who know for how long.

My mom and I actually offered to keep them here until she can sell them.

Barb

Barb --

I understand your concerns about the club. I'm also kind of disgusted about not getting a newsletter. Harvey and I are not sure if we'll go to the meeting or not... I'd really be A LOT more interested in the VMHC if they took steps to have an AMHR or AMHA recognized show...

We've got several Bandito get here. Sweetie that just had our new filly, her sister, Double, who is also a perlino pinto, and our stallion, DunIT. Then we've also got four grandget of him, 3 fillies and 1 colt. He's put some really awesome horses on the ground for sure and I look forward to seeing what he produces over at Sheryl's
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Jill

Jill, congratulations on one very nice little girl!! I hope the rest are just as nice and just as healthy!

Oh! She is just too precious!!! I love her little blankies!!! I want a baby! Not much chance since my only mini is a gelding, LOL!!

Congratulations!!!!

Latest posts

Back