Whimsical Farms 2nd foal of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whimsical

Reaction score
Filly !!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

This is our buckskin stallion's first foal. And she is just a doll. She has a little unfolding to do but we are more than pleased. She was quite a surprise because we didn't think the mare was ready. Just goes to show they will try to keep you on your toes.

2008_Hannah_filly.JPG

2008_Hannah_filly2.JPG

2008_Hannah_filly3.JPG

I am not sure if she is going to be a buckskin or a bay. Either is fine with me.

Thanks, so what do you guys think? Bay or Buckskin?

We are debating names because her sire's name is Bocephus we wanted to go with a Hank Jr. theme.

Thinking of:

Whimsicals Homecoming Queen

Whimsicals Ain't Misbehavin

Whimsicals Buck Naked

These were all songs that he has.

What a little doll!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your lovely filly!! I'm going to guess buckskin but it's just a guess, lol!

Thanks guys I think she is cute too.

Her curls have gone away. Those were just hairs that didn't dry right.

I am looking forward to sleep but I was up again last night. I think just out of habit.

She's just adorable. I just want to hug her to pieces. Congratulations!!

Tammie~

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She is adorable Ellen. Glad you are having a good foaling season.

Filly !!! [/size]
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

This is our buckskin stallion's first foal. And she is just a doll. She has a little unfolding to do but we are more than pleased. She was quite a surprise because we didn't think the mare was ready. Just goes to show they will try to keep you on your toes.

2008_Hannah_filly.JPG

2008_Hannah_filly2.JPG

2008_Hannah_filly3.JPG

I am not sure if she is going to be a buckskin or a bay. Either is fine with me.

If I knew he was going to start off with a filly I would have kept him myself!! LOL!! Glad she is alive and healthy. Give Bo a big kiss for me and tell him his first mama is very proud of her boy!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back