Whimsical Farms 1st Foal of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whimsical

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is Whimsical Farms Aint Misbehavin. She was born on March 3rd at 3 am. She is absolutiely sweet and beautiful. Although I am not sure what she is gonna be as far as color. Mom is a silver bay and dad is a buckskin. But either way we are so proud of her[/SIZE].

Missy2.JPG
Missy.JPG

Congratulations! Looks like a pretty black filly to me! I've got one here too out of a palomino and buckskin. Go figure huh?

Wow, she she is so perfectly proportioned !! I love her color. Could she be a silver bay ? Or Silver buckskin, her legs may darken after she sheds her baby fur.

Our first foal born here was that same color, he was out of a bay and cremello. My vet called him a chocolate silver, but I am not sure if that is an actual "color".

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Sweet!

Pretty sure she is Silver Black....(or the lighting is very strange!)

Sweet!Pretty sure she is Silver Black....(or the lighting is very strange!)

I agree with Jane on BOTH counts. She is VERY sweet
default_wub.png
and she looks silver black (dapple gray).

Congrats!

CONGRATULAIONS!!!! She is gorgeous
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
!!!!!!! I
default_wub.png
the side view of her. Looks like she is posing for you
default_biggrin.png

Yeah on posting her... almost time for the 2nd foal to arrive if I remb correctly.

She looked real nice wet and now shes even better!
default_smile.png

I can hardly wait to come play

Congrats! She's lovely!

Could she possibly be a smokey silver black? Black based + silver from dam + cream from sire= smokey silver black correct?

default_wub.png
what a cutie pie.

She is pretty filly. I love her color.

Maybe she is a silver smokey black
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back