Which one do you like?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seashells

Reaction score
I've two nice name choices for a cute black pintaloosa filly we call "Faith". She's just 2 months old, and I plan on sending in her registration application next week. Please let me know which one sounds nicer to you. Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

Lotta Faith or Light of Faith

I like Light of Faith better. Where's the pictures of this pretty little girl?

Good morning

Yes, "Light of Faith" for me too!

B

I really like Light of Faith
default_biggrin.png

It is a wonderful name.

Seashell If you'd like to send me her picture I'd be happy to post it for you. [email protected] And, oh yeah, I like Light of Faith better too.
Wow! Light of Faith is the favorite....I'll have to put that one on the application. I super appreciate the responses. Donna, I will email a few snapshots...very kind of you!!!

By the way, Faith is going to a very nice man named Philip in Maine! We are in Arizona! We liked the two names, but he left it up to me to decide...so I thought to ask all of you! Thanks again for your super responses!

default_sad.png
Well I owe you an apology. For some reason I'm unable to save the photos you sent me. I'm sorry...I really wanted to post them for you.

Hi Beth,

I had one named Keep the Faith and another named Leap of Faith and I love your choice Light of Faith!

Susan O.

Hi Beth,
I had one named Keep the Faith and another named Leap of Faith and I love your choice Light of Faith!

Susan O.
Hi Susan, Keep the Faith and Leap of Faith are very nice names. I went ahead and sent in the application today with Light of Faith. This filly is so cute, and she has a nice spot of white on her nose. Do you have me confused with a breeder in my area named Beth? I'm Sheila
default_smile.png

Hi Sheila,

Yes I guess I did have you confused with someone named Beth who I thought had a filly named Faith :)

Sorry about that.

Still love the name :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back