Which mare should I sell

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Just from the pics I would take the first mare even tho she is a little thicker, her neck is set in a nicer place and her back is also shorter. I just like her overall picture better but that is just my opinion. I surprized even myself because I usually chose the pinto first!! [/SIZE]

Lyn

Cremello: "I don't drive her because I don't like her short little steps."

Tobiano: "I lover her long lean neck and big doe eyes."

Looks to me like you've already made a decision? Good luck either way:) -jo ann-

Why not keep both of them? I saw the other post with the cremello's before & after pictures - WOW! She's obviously happy with you and what a beautiful foal she produced! You obviously feel a special connection with the pinto and how exciting it is to have a training prospect. I know how those 'doe-like' eyes can melt a heart - my Scout has the largest eyes I've ever seen
default_smile.png

Instead of agonizing over having to make a choice of which one to keep and possibly feeling regret later, why not enjoy mini shopping with your friend? Just make sure to leave your wallet/check book at home, lol!

Latest posts

Back