Which logo would you pick for me?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummm, professional and polished huh?

Oh yes, that would most certainly be me. (as I spit out great chuckels and laughter)

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

:new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl:

They are both nice, I am leaning towards the first one though. Let us know which one you pick! Lori

WOW!!!! I love her work....Tough decision! I like them both!! :aktion033:

Me, too... put the 2nd horse on the first logo. They are both very nice, but I like the design of the first and the horse on the second.

Marty the first horse looks like it is prancing like your name, the second horse looks a little wild. I would put Nicks colors on the first one. Both are excellent.

Hi Marty,

They are both super, but the first horse looks more like it’s “Prancing Bravely†and gives that more suggestively to your farm name. Hope this helps.
default_unsure.png
:

Hi Marty,

They are both super, but the first horse looks more like it’s “Prancing Bravely†and gives that more suggestively to your farm name. Hope this helps.
default_unsure.png
:
I agree with this
default_smile.png
Oh when you want it embroidered on a shirt just hollar :lol:

Where in the world have I been? I didn't even realize you posted this on here :lol:

I prefer the first one myself only because it seems to be universal, meaning it can go well on a simple site, or a complex site, and seems like it would blend well with either. Not too fancy, not too simple. But then again, I prefer the more "professional and polished" look when it comes to logos, and design. I find it very very hard to do simple designs. (wonder if that means I have a complex mind? :lol:)

If I put the nick-a-like on the first one, the horse wouldn't match the theme of the design. I suppose I could give it a try though. I waded through months of Marty's posts to try to find pictures of Nick that she posted so I could see where all of his markings were at :bgrin ... had to click her profile, and find users posts. I can always use the Nick-a-like to make something else for her later.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back