Which Do you like Better?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck On Broadway or BTU

• B.O.B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BTU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have not ever owned any B.O.B. offspring, so really cannot fully answer, however, I adore my BTU bred horses (see below)!!!

I love not only the looks of my BTU horses, but their hearts. BTU puts a lot of heart into his babies. These horses try so hard to make their person happy. They just have outstanding and very loving dispositions which is the icing on the cake to their good looks!!!

These are my beloved BTU bred horses:

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT[/SIZE]

2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion – National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion – Proven Sire

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DUNIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170%20BRUSHED.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Double Dipped[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – BTU Granddaughter -- Sibling to MANY National Champions

Dam to our double bred buckskin Buckeroo filly, Cover Girl

Being bred NOW to Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF & National Champion – Double Destiny & Buck Echo Grandson)

Double%20and%20Cover%20Girl%20041008.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Sweet as Sugar[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – BTU Granddaughter -- Sibling to MANY National Champions

Being bred NOW to Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF & National Champion – Double Destiny & Buck Echo Grandson)

Sweetie--08052007-4%20mares.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold[/SIZE]

2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding – Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color

(Bacardi is my favorite horse)

BACARDI%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20136%20GELDINGS.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Buckskin Filly – Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Little Kings Big City Buck (Sire of National Champions, Son of Buckeroo)

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped (a sibling to many National Champions and Sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, Son of BTU)

Cover%20Gir1%20041008%203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i dont no who i like better as i just love buckeroo bloodlines, but i no i havnt regretted for a moment purchasing and owning my BOB son
default_biggrin.png
he is everything i could want in a mini and in a stallion,
default_yes.gif
i dont no what to say to sum him up hes just awesome!!!

meandmaxnationals.jpg

maxnats.jpg

meandmaxedit.jpg

I love how i can have those moments with him
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back