WHF Ultimate Shock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
errr Im not sure where the attachment went!
default_no.gif

errr Im not sure where the attachment went!
default_no.gif

After you attach then you have to look to the right and add to the post.

I can't wait to see!!!

I ordered a few of my guy and hope they arrive quickly... but the website said 4-6wks. You know, I'm going to be stalking the mailbox until they arrive
default_biggrin.png

Since I have seen him, I can tell you he is stunning. And he showed very well. You both should be very proud of how he looks.

Thats wonderful that your proud too Jill,
default_biggrin.png
But since I know he is co owned, I meant both of his owners this time.

Thats wonderful that your proud too Jill,
default_biggrin.png
But since I know he is co owned, I meant both of his owners this time.
LOL! That's why I said we are
default_smile.png
Erica and I are very much in communication (good friends, of course!) and I was responding in the affirmative that we're both proud of Squirt
default_cheekkiss.gif

PS, I did email the photographer and it seems like the photos I ordered are well, well ahead of the 4-6wks mark on delivery. They're going out this week in case that gives anyone else awaiting pictures the heads up that they may be in their mail sooner than they thought
default_yes.gif

PS, I did email the photographer and it seems like the photos I ordered are well, well ahead of the 4-6wks mark on delivery. They're going out this week in case that gives anyone else awaiting pictures the heads up that they may be in their mail sooner than they thought
default_yes.gif
That's great news. I ordered a few on Sunday before flying back home. They stopped printing at the show on Friday, but I wasn't done showing yet.

Congrats again Tammy. You did a good job conditioning him and he looked good. He got lots of oohs and aahhs as I walked him to the wash racks each time.

Latest posts

Back