Where's that picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
Recently someone posted a darling picture of two little ones napping together. They may have been dwarfs (not sure). I've looked and looked and can't find it, and don't know who posted it; but would sure like to find it within the next hour or so.

Have a horse friend who is one of those "minis??? What in the world for??? What can you do with them???" people. She came over yesterday to see Kitten and absolutely oohed and awwed over her. Well, she just called and asked if she could bring her teenage son over to see her. LOL

Looks like we have maybe just opened someone's eyes about the fantastic nature of minis.
wink.gif

Anyway, I wanted to show her that picture....just can't find it.

[SIZE=12pt]
saludando.gif
Hi Appylover2
[/SIZE]

Sorry I didn't find this thread until just now, but I am the one that posted that picture you are talking about...I believe, anyway.
biggrin.gif

Here it is again, and yes, they are both little dwarf minis, they belong to my friend, Joyce Sunseri. The little sorrel Jesse, wears the *Magic Shoes*. The little palomino is named Smurfette.
smile.gif

Actually there were 2 pix of the girl napping together, I'll put both back on.

I sent the first one into Equusit's photo contest for Joyce, I am hoping they choose it....boy was it hard for me to choose with one of these to send in!!!
wacko.gif

ENJOY, again.

Janell

SmurfettandJessiesnugglin.jpg

SmurfetteandJessie.jpg

I missed those pics before that is so adorable!!!
laugh.gif
Both are too cute I see what you meanabi=out sending them in.

Christy

Appylover2

Are any of these pictures what you were loking for??????

Janell

Last edited by a moderator:
YESSSSSS!!! That's it! Thanks.

Absolutely adorable!!

Now I gotta print it so I can show it to my "big" horse friend.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back