Where to look for collars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betty B

Reaction score
We have draft horses and like the draft horse style harness with collars and hames for my Miniature Horse team. That is the only type we use, but i can't seem to find any 14 inch collars. I have a 12 & 13 & 1-14 but i need another 14 inch russet collar. Buckle on top is ok. Can you offer me any direction to look? I have found only 1 on ebay and it is black.

You can try Ron's Horse tack or Ron's Harness. Its in eastern Canada and I have found them very helpful in the past. Not sure if they have the russet or only black but it never hurts to try. You can google them and they'll come up.

You might want to contact Janie at Chimacum Tack for a catalog for their Comfy Fit harness. They have collars in there to fit all size horses and she is really good to work with. I don't know anything about collars, so don't know what to look for, but the quality of the rest of the harness is great, so I'd imagine the collars are as well.

Thanks for your help. I found what i needed at brodheadcollar. I was just overwhlemed looking i guess and over looked what i was looking for. Make sence?

Back