Where to get a Mini Stock trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
Well, for all of you that know the deal with Southern Diamond trailers and Jen Watkins, and the saga I have been dealing with, I have a question, what other legitimate companies make mini stock trailers?

The dealer I ordered the trialer from said she is going to make good on her end with her clients. I am working with her on it. The only problem is, the company she is dealing with now does not make mini stock trailers. She is willing to see what it will take to sign on with another trailer company, if I find a trailer I like.

The really crumby part is that I had a nice solid enclosed two horse, full size trailer that I spit shined and fixed a few dings, replaced the wood on the walls and put new tires on, and sold it just so I could buy a new mini trailer, nothing like dealing with a bunch of scammers.

Thanks in advance for any company names,

Carolyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam makes a mini stock trailer, they built mine I think it was 6 years ago when I saw the stock trailer and wanted a closed in trailer. I saw one of their mini stock trailers at Mt Airy this weekend as well. They are located in VA.

I would love a mini enclosed, but for now, I will have to settle on a stock type trailer to get by with. I will be sure to check out the Adam mini trailers, thank you.

Carolyn

Carolyn, If you can find a taller trailer I would. Lee hit his head really hard last June helping someone load a reluctant horse in a short trailer. Three out of four doctors said that hard knock caused his detached retina - the fourth one said possibly. He now has pin hole vision in his left eye after 6 lazer surgeries & one major one...................... Good luck. In this economy you should be able to find something reasonably priced.

Latest posts

Back