Where to find western style mini halters?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hartay

Reaction score
I am looking for a western style mini halter. He wears a pony/average mini donkey size nylon halter. What size regular HORSE halter would he wear??? I am looking for a show halter but can't afford to spend too much as we only showmaybe 1 or 2 times per year. I would like to look nice though. I have searched most sites and would even go with a used one. Thanks for the help. If you have any new sites that I may have mised, let me know.

Leslie

Have you tried Tack-wholesale.com? They have a few mini items, including two or three styles of Western halters, all for reasonable price.

http://www.tack-wholesale.com/

I really like the plain silver bar halter they have in stock, they also have one with heart conchos and a nice plain leather.

I'm debating about whether or not I want to get the Western stock halter or not. I already bought the plain leather rolled halter and it's really nice.

I know, I love the one with hearts for my gelding. What do you think. My 6 year old son is showing him also. Would that look cheesy with a boy showing in a heart halter?? I could just get 2 halters, they are such good prices. Is the leather really nice from there for the price?? Also, what size would I go with??

Thanks a bunch.

This is our first show and I am very excited.

Leslie

Latest posts

Back