Where oh where to order a mini foal halter???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyWestTexasFarmGirl

Reaction score
please please please someone point me to a website that I can order a mini foal halter?!?!?!?! Before my eyes BLEED
default_new_shocked.gif
trying to find it again.
default_new_shocked.gif

I had found a website but I guess I goobered
default_wacko.png
and forgot to bookmark it. If I buy that other colt I'm going to need one and

I want to go ahead and order it. If things change and I dont get it I have a couple other people needing one anyways.

Also, I have found that goat and llama halters work great for mini babies!! My local feed store carries fun colored halters for horses and livestock and I tried a couple and they fit great! They are made by Weaver.

Here ya go...Cathy at Star Lake Tack is great to work with...you can email her questions and she'll help you figure out things like sizes, etc.

Star Lake Tack

Awesome! Thanks a bunch everyone... I thought i had saved the sites I found but didnt... I spent hours going through pages of tack and then goofy me didnt SAVE them. I couldnt bear to do it again!

I got mine at tractor supply...it is a small goat halter and fits my 17 inch filly perfectly at the smallest notch.

OUR TSC only has some cattle halters that looked huge too... I need to find out where all the 4H goat people buy theirs at! .......Off to track down my friends with kids showing critters!

Back