Where I've been,,,,,,when your life is too much

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. On a rainy day you guys have still brought through some sunshine.

The problem is not the shunt, those can be repaired and his has been several times. The shunt is stuck into a ventricle in his brain, the ventricle is the problem. They have explained it to me like this. That ventricle is the original problem, if it could be repaired or replaced that would have been done originally instead of putting in a shunt. That ventricle was 60 percent a solid mass, was not open as it is suppose to be to let spinal cord fluid out of his head. The shunt was put in in front of the mass, by passed, to get the fluid out. All making it more complicated.

Today as I have gotten my house ready to put up for sale, judge says so, I have been thinking.

Maybe I should apply for Extreme Home MakeOver, and then go to Deal or No Deal and win a million dollars, or do like the young lady and her credit card debit, build a web site and beg,,, and I sure hope which ever one becomes president, health care is fixed, and soon.

Too old for Top Model, and now too wise for The Bachelorette.

Considered Survivor, but I already have all of them beat!

Thanks again so much.

Oh Carolyn, all of that is far too much burden for one person to have to carry at a time.
default_sad.png
I'm so sorry. You keep thinking of all the doors that could be opening for you now, you definitely have your "thinking cap" on!

Will be keeping you, your son, daughter and father in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back