Where is Wardance?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
OKay, he's my one of my favorite stallions, and I just went to go take a peek at where he was.. and he's Gone! :new_shocked:

I googled, got nothin'- can someone help me out here>? I'm sure it's somewhere big and obvious, but not to me right now it's not... Help!

He is a favorite of mine too. I just bought a daughter of his from Getitia and Les and Buckeye WCF, she is out of a Nighthawk daughter. I also have a granddaughter of his that has done pretty well in the show ring.

Wardance is also one of my favorites! He's absolutely gorgeous and i love his get and grandget....well I own a son and lots of grandget :bgrin He's still around...I know Getitia has lots of foals from him from using him a few breeding seasons but I think Willlow Creek is still sole owner....could be wrong on that but as far as I know!

He is an excellent stallion :aktion033: :aktion033: - we purchased him and owned him for 2 years, then sold him back to Patty. We have several of his get, grandget and great, great grandget.

See I feel better now, I had Thought he was at your farm Getita, and I went wandering over to oogle him and his kids, and he Wasn't there!! I had a splendid time looking at his kids though! Someday soon!

I have one of his daughters and just love her!!
default_wub.png
: She is one of my best producers. :bgrin

We are forunate enough to own one of his sons, Alliance Star Wars, who has become my husband's pride and joy!
DanBullSmile.jpg

We just adore this horse! He has a great personality and has given us many smiles. His first crop of foals this spring were very nice. We registered him with AMHR this past year, thanks to the assistance of Patty of Willow Creek and Terry of Alliance, so he and my husband are heading to AMHR Nationals next weekend. GOOD LUCK GUYS!
default_wub.png
:

Starwars.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back