Where Do You Get Your Boots and Blankets?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great info on the blankets, I notice everybody is skipping comments on the standing wraps so I will jump in. I would stay away from doing those, minis don't work like full sized riding horses and don't have the leg problems like the biggies. I would worry more about the damage that could be done by wrapping, so would leave well enough alone. You will find that nobody wraps their minis, even for hauling. The only time I see a mini with a wrap on is because of injury.

I really just want to wrap for hauling, but I guess that makes sense. I'm used to wrapping the big ones so I think I could probably wrap a mini, but I don't want to have huge stuff.

I emailed Ozark and they don't have my color request, so so far I'm at nothing. I just want a teal blanket! ;)

Try Supreme, I've seen teal blankets by them.

Nope, dead end again. It's been discontinued. I'm just about ready to go buy purple, and I don't wanna!

Have you looked on ebay recently? I know that the tough 1 blankets come in teal. A lot of times sellers have other colors available even if they are not pictured. National bridle shop sells them and they may have teal. Horse.com might too. You might try expanding your search wording to include "foal" blankets as often they run the same size. Good luck in your search.

The one thing about foal blankets is my mini is a houdini and wriggles his way out of the blankets that are just one surcingle and a changeable front. I also want a stable blanket and not a turnout.

I gave up and bought the tough1 blanket in purple for them both on eBay. I can always continue to look for the teal and maybe purchase later, and keep the purple in reserve. ;)

Latest posts

Back