Where do you find your measuring sticks to measure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
I would like one with a level like I have at the house (only goes to 39"), and the ones I look at on Ozark Mtn. and Star Lake only go to 39"?

Have you tried calling the AMHR/ASPC office? They should have the official measuring stick, i think you can purchase them but they cost a bit more then the star lake/ozark measuring sticks. I think $90'ish ?

I think we bought ours from Valley Vet or Country Supply to measure ponies, I have another one that is the miniature measuring stick, both of mine has the levels built in them. If I remember correctly, they both were priced pretty reasonable, less than $50.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! The one at Country Supply is only 22.94, not bad at all and it does have a level on it. Uses hands or centimeter but I should be able to figure that out
default_wink.png

Yeap, that is where mine came from, I remember that price and its made well and does have the level. Make sure you check it out when you receive it, I had to send mine back because the level was broken when it was in transit.

Glad you found it, their prices are pretty good also on other types of supplies.

Latest posts

Back