Where do you buy the Chimacum comfyfit boots at?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought mine through a gal on Facebook who had several sets...but unfortunately the "A" boots have changed, and I now need the "B" size. I was lucky and found a buyer for the teeny ones, but would love to find her again and see if she has more. if and when I find her, I will let you know.

Leia, I was going to buy them from Janie, but they weren't on their website anymore, and this gal had them cheaper than the last ones I bought direct...yet they are the Chimacum boot; go figure...

They are on the Comfy fit mini harness page, way down at the bottom.

Sue, I did the same thing during our previous discussion about these boots. Not the most intuitive setup.

Reviving a thread... just talked to the gal at comfyfit / chimacum tack. She GETS customer service. (maybe not website design so much... LOL... I'd rather have the former). I had some doubts about the comfy fit boots - they looked a bit light and short lasting. Not so... she recommended the rubber soled boots for driving and said they last a LONG time. They are made with spray on bed liner rather than a sewn rubber sole, and the weak point is if the horse steps on the stitching inside due to a less than optimal fit. She even had some suggestions to make that less likely.

Legend's hooves are slightly smaller than 2 1/2" wide and 3" long, and she said that would be a borderline situation due to being more oval than many. She is coming up with mini donkey boots that are more oval and will let me know when they are in stock. NICE gal.

Oh, and the posted prices are for a PAIR, not singly. Not obvious from the site.

Sooo... FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back