where do you buy tack

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My local tack and feed store can't order a halter for my horse Dream. He can only get large horse things. Dream's b-day is coming up and I want to buy her a new harness and halter with lead rope. All matching of coarse. I don't want a plain jane thing. It has to be special. I only have the stuff that I got from when we adopted her. Time for something special. I also will be getting Tori soon (july) which is exciting and she is Dream's full sister just a year younger. I'll probably get something special for her as well. Hubby will spoil his baby Abby himself when he decides to. Also Dream will get special treats on her b-day:) I know how pathetic am I spoiling my horse but, she is my child to me and we have a unbreakable bond. She's very special to me and hoping Tori and I will have the same connection. Anyhow where do you buy your shetland's tack??

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lisa

Normally the XL mini items will fit the ponies, i have two larger shetlands "42-44" and a XL mini barn halter fits them well. Show halter's in L - XL fit well.

Ozark has a shetland harness www.minitack.com

Jim Curry also does tack (i think?) and i believe he has some pony items ...i know there is a website.

Jim Curry's tack ("JC TACK") is online at www.jcminitack.com he does have a bunch of Shetland size stuff. Be sure to call him, he has a lot of great items available that aren't on his website!

Andrea

Latest posts

Back