Where are you located?? Let's get together for a drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently in Fairbanks Alaska but soon to move back to the lower 48 next month! At this point we are headed to Northwest Arkansas. Did not see anyone from Arkansas
default_sad.png

Hi! I am new here....from Northeast Ohio. I am about an hour from Pa.border. I drive for fun.....and take my mini camping with me. I love camping....and driving "Padre"...who resembles a mini halflinger.? Anyone close? .........

I'm in Warrington, PA in Bucks County north of Philadelphia. There's great driving trails in the Fair Hills Natural Resource area of Maryland. There's parking for trailers at several places. The park asks for a small fee. Each parking area has a "mailbox" to put your payment in. That would be a great place for all you folks in eastern PA, DE and MD to meet for a drive. I can get a map of the driving trails if anyone is interested.

790304534215.jpg

Heading out to Fair Hill, Maryland this Saturday with a friend since its going to be high 50's out. If anyone is interested let me know
default_smile.png
you can also hit me up on Facebook (Kristin MacBride)

Dalvers63 I am in Snohomish! Let me know if you find some good trails! Where do you board at?
I'm currently keeping Mikey in Snohomish at French Creek/Driving Training Center. I'll probably keep him there through the summer so I can use their arena and track and then bring him to my friend's house in Monroe this fall.

My friend rides all over the area and we've been going out with her. Our next venture, I think, is to go up to Victoria at Pilchuck Tree Farm. Right now I rely on her and the trailer to get anywhere :)

I've been gone from here for a few years due to some personal and financial problems. I'll be starting a new team mate for one of the mini donkeys that I had then in the spring. I also am keeping a standard donkey for a friend of mine. I might put her to a cart also but havn't decided yet.

I’m new here to learn things and look at the photos. Good to see more people I can learn from. Do you have any photos of your horses and other animals?

Latest posts

Back