Where are you located?? Let's get together for a drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
It was suggested by a member of this forum, to set up a pinned post that allows everyone to post where they are located, so that you can get in touch with others in your area, to get together for a fun drive.

Many folks do not show, but still enjoy driving their minis, and is always more fun when you have company. So, with this in mind, if you are interested in meeting up with others in your area to set up day to drive, please add your location to this thread. Then, when you or another person is looking to get out for some fun, you can get in touch with each other through this forum to get out and HAVE SOME FUN!!!

ENJOY!!

I am in North San Diego (San Marcos)...

Sandi

THIS is a great thread! I am in Canon City Colorado. Debbie

I am in the valley in Alaska ,

Lol if you live up here you know where the vally is.
default_smile.png

Northwest Oregon.

We love trail driving and are always looking for people to join the fun along with our usual suspects.

Be sure to join us for our annual beach drive at Long Beach, Washington. We haven't set this year's date yet, but it's typically the end of August or early September.

What a great idea! I'm in Spotsylvania, VA -- near tons of Civil War battle field parks that can be driven and tons of other fun locations
default_yes.gif

I live on the ocean in Westport, Washington. Really 8 min from the water. I only walk my lil guy to the beach but would love to know if anyone comes this way so I could join them in a drive on the beach.

i

Forest City, NC just a bit NE of Spartanburg, SC. My Mom and Sister are there and drive daily. We have an arena and a short cross country trail with more trails right across the street. Plus there is more close by.

This is a great idea. Beaufort, NC , on the coast between Atlantic Beach and Cape Lookout Lighthouse on a map.

Mostly recreational driving. Have 3 driving geldings, 2 EZ carts, and a 4 wheel surrey. Buck is great for beginners. I have some lovely but short trails all around me. Love company to go driving!

Latest posts

Back