Where are the pretty headed classic colts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Everything I have is Michigan. I have great necks, great action great bodies but I need to add a prettier head into the mix. Since Im selling my gelding Teddy, I thought I might start looking for an outcross stallion that has the little head big eye etc that I need..... so where are they all????[/SIZE]

Color doesnt matter at all.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]I've got him Lyn...he's been waiting for you!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

His name is One Klassic Budweiser and he is ASPC registered and is Foundation Sealed.....red and white pinto....son of my Diablo who is a son of Kewpie's Klassic Kreation of Arenosa who is a son Kewpie Doll's Diablo.....and he's got color!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would look to the arenosa.. try to talk to the guys from Sundance LB stock farm in OR

I say talk to Belinda Bagby and Jacque Manson - most "arab" looking shetlands you can find IMO
yes.gif

I was gonna say look for arenosa bloodlines, heh heh, somebody already said it!

Thanks for the nice words Erica
wub.gif
I will have to say that Jacque Mason does have some of the prettiest headed Shetlands going.. I have two of her yearlings here , the one filly is only 29" and the colt is 31" they are both Classic Shetlands, the filly is Foundation.. They both have beautiful heads
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back