when they disapprove

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Sometimes these horses can be like little kids that don’t want to eat their veggies.[/SIZE]

I just opened a new bale of hay (one without any alfalfa in it) and every time I look out the window I see Sadie has her head poked out of the stall looking up at the house waiting for me to bring her something better. Of course I can only stand it so long before I go out and make sure she isn’t sick or something, even if I know it’s just the hay. Oh shoot now I have the filly giving me the look to. Guess I will go give them an apple in a few minutes.

barnbum said:
But, they always adjust...
barnbum

421438[/snapback]

biggrin.gif
So true!!! They become spoiled so easily...... they are always looking at me with those big brown eyes saying - " I can ONLY eat alfalfa leaves and nothing else, or I will starve to death!!!!" And then they LIE - my husband used to fall for it. He would come home late at night from the hospital and they would tell him, "No one EVER feeds any horses around here!!! We are SO hungry!!!!!" and he would feed them AGAIN!!!!
biggrin.gif
I put him wise to that little trick!!! Now he knows they are big FAT liars, and that REALLY I have fed them. They just think they should get more..... or something else...... or something BETTER........

Latest posts

Back