When the snow falls, the children come out to play

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
This lovely snow storms always seems to bring the best out in my horses. Boy does it make them frisky!

These two pictures are from an older storm this year, but I couldn't resist showing them to everyone.

Pippi in front, shyan in the back - Pippi looks as if she is saying nan nana boo boo to shy

Untitled-1.jpg

Pippi and Shyan - Look mom, I can whistle too

Untitled-2.jpg

Now, here are pictures from todays storm

Feather

Untitled-3.jpg

Beautiful rolling in the snow

Untitled-4.jpg

Beautiful was attacking the snow - She was not at all pleased when the snow went up her nostrils

Untitled-5.jpg

Beautiful attacking feather

Untitled-6.jpg

Beautiful round two of her plan to attack feather

Untitled-7.jpg

Shyan's turn to attack beautiful

Untitled-8.jpg

Vixon looks oh so thrilled with everything going on

Untitled-9.jpg

So cute!!!

Awww, I live in Southern California, we don't get this "snow" stuff. But it sure looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!
default_laugh.png

Those are wonderful! You should submit that second one from the top to a contest......or a calendar or something.
default_wub.png

I love the 2nd pic from the top too. It looks like they are really posing for the camera there. I can't believe it's STILL snowing so much for you guys. Is that normal?

Very cute pics and horses. Goodness, you have some wooly mammoths there! They look very cuddly
default_wub.png

These are the best pics! What camera did you use?

Your horses are having a ball in the white stuff. How much fun that must have been for you to see. Thanks for posting the pics. I really enjoyed them.

Latest posts

Back