When is Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsedreamer

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new at this and was wondering when and where nationals are? I would like to go if its not to far away from here.

Amanda

Hi! AMHR Nationals are in Tulsa, OK from Sept 9-17. AMHA World Show (used to be called Nationals) is in Ft. Worth, TX from Sept 30 to Oct 9. We're showing at the first and going to watch the second!

Yippee! I am on vacation the last week of Sept so maybe I could go watch Fri & Sat. Now how can I convince my husband we need to go. Hes not as much of a horse person as I am.

Amanda

Dr. Pam said:
Hi!  AMHR Nationals are in Tulsa, OK from Sept 9-17.  AMHA World Show (used to be called Nationals) is in Ft. Worth, TX from Sept 30 to Oct 9.  We're showing at the first and going to watch the second!
455054[/snapback]

I assume your aiming at the AMHA World show. Friday 9/30 is the youth judging contest. Not much going on but a great time to meet folks. Saturday and Sunday 10/1-2 is the youth weekend. Lots of great competition.

If you get to go, look us up. We will be with some youth but not directly involved, this year (whew), so we will be free to roam and socialize. Our stuff starts Monday.

Back