When can I post a new purchase?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
I did get a new boy, but don't know the proper procedure for new pictures. It is a baby that won't be home till October.

Diane in OR

Hi Diane,

If you've put down a deposit AND you have the owner's permission to post pics of him, then i don't see a problem with it! Congratulations and looking forward to pics!

After I paid my deposit I asked if I could start showing off my little girl, the breeder had no problems with it. So I would just ask the breeder is she/he would have any problems with you showing off your new little bundle of joy? Then you will have your answer...

This is Nice to know since I am buying a Couple new mares
default_wub.png

I can't wait to see Pics of your Little One
default_yes.gif

Hey there, saw you and noticed your forum name, who is Minxie? That's what my whole family has always called me! "Minx"

Just courious, Maxine

Minxie is my quarter horse mare that I have had since she was weaned. She is now 4 years old. Her name is Silver Bar Minx. She is my daughter. (kind of a bratty daughter).

minxie6-08012-1.jpg

I'm sure you are much better mannered than she is, and equally as beautiful!

Max is her angelic little brother (not) in my avatar.

Diane in OR

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think your Minx is a beauty since we used to have Quarter horses also
default_smile.png
I was supposedly nicknamed Minx because I "winked" at the doctor when I was born..my twin sisters nickname is Midge so we are Minx and Midge...can't beat a good Bay quarter horse eh?

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back