Whats your opinons of this filly.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ashley i think shes a beautiful filly and you should be very proud

chynagurl8~ Yes the wild, screaming pinto mare was her mother. She used to be my old show girl about 8 years ago. She knows showmanship, which I might attempt if im feeling gutsy at Elmo. OTher then that she just does jumping, obstical and halter. IF she ever stays open a year then I might have a old broodmare out there driving. But as of now, she makes a better mom than anything. Of coarse she is in foal for next year, a bit later but she will be out with her foal again.

Yes I guess you can say I am part breeder. Her sire is owned by my aunt,

This is B& W's Bucks Masqureading, a Buckeroo grandson

max3.jpg

Her dam is my old show mare. I only have a head shot of her up on the site

Here is Fantasy Corrals Mistys MEgan. SHe is now 10 this year and this was her 7th foal.

meg_head.jpg

THis is the stallion she is infoal to for next year.........and I cant wait!!! This is this stallions first foal crop. This is MEltons Phantom Hawk a sorrel frame overo.

hawk3.jpg

Yes she will be a future driveing horse. My friend who bought her already told me that she will be sending her back when she is 3 for me to break. HOWever I am a big chicken drivieing any horse that moves faster then a walk.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back