Whats your favorite tv shows???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to plan my week around which shows were on when.....haven't done that for a few years now, and I have found very few shows that I actually 'stick' with.

The last shows that I watched on a regular basis were Friends and Gilmour Girls...but since both of those are canceled....

Used to watch a lot of the 'reality' shows too...Survivor, American & Canadian Idol, So You Think You Can Dance....but frankly, I'm just quite sick of them. I still watch some of So You Think You Can Dance, but if I don't like the dancers I get pretty bored with it....

I started watching CSI when it started, but I freaked myself out after one of the episodes, so I gave it up.....
default_rolleyes.gif

Last September I was at a dog show and back at the hotel I turned on the TV and caught 3 episodes of NCIS....I was hooked!!!!!!! Bought myself all 6 seasons for Christmas
default_biggrin.png
now I've even got my parents hooked!! LOL And neither of them watch a lot of TV.

So my list consists of:

Colorado Avalanche hockey games

NCIS

House (when it doesn't coincide with a hockey game)

The Good Wife

Big Bang Theory (when I can find it!!!)

Right now, tv shows consist of 100% Olympic coverage!! LOL

~kathryn

This is a fun thread. lol I watch CSI, Top Model
default_smileypuke.gif
(if you couldn't tell, that was the sound of my husband making gagging noises), Family Guy, and American Dad for shows, other than that it's just the news.

Latest posts

Back