What's your favorite lipstick?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
I thought this would be fun. My favorite for now is by Bed Head and the color is Faith. It looks peachy/pink.
default_wink.png

I have found these neat little cheapy glosses in a tube. They're called Lip Smackers I think and come in all sorts of fruit flavors. My favorite is strawberry, but you can get blueberry, raspberry, kiwi...peach...etc..... They're tinted whatever fruit they represent but they always wear clear. And they are oh so yummy!!! I love them for the summer as they are lite and airy. I also like to slick them on at night before I go to sleep. As far as lipsticks go...it depends what brand is carrying my color. I go for the peachy, melon, or pink shades. I usually buy Revlon or Maybelline.

Oh here are the Lip Smackers...I use the one in the squeezy tubes.

http://www.smackers.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! Lip Smackers are a great brand of lip gloss. Not super sticky like some other kinds.
default_wacko.png
Plus the flavors or whatever you wanna call 'em are sweet. Or better yet, who has ever been ripped off by a bad tube of lipstick?

When I'm just at home, I like Blistex Complete Moisture.

For the office or going out, I'm a "Cover Girl" girl
default_rolleyes.gif
All my makeup comes from the drugstore honestly -- that's good enough for me. The shade I like best is in my purse but the color name is too worn... the number is 690 and it's one of the long lasting ones (but not the all day ones. those are too drying for me.)

The only non-Cover Girl make up I actually use is Great Lash mascara by Maybaline (sp?). That's been going on my lashes for 20 years or so
default_biggrin.png

Fun thread!!!!

make-up.gif

Cover Girl, silver plum.
default_yes.gif
It used to be a Loreal colour, but suddenly it became Cover Girl's product...very same thing. :DOH!

Oh, I could never use an OTC lip stick. I am very sensitive and have to use Estee Lauder make up and lip stick. But my favorite is color is anything in a neutral tone. But I barely wear make up.

Fran, have you gotten your water situation fixed? I hope so
default_wub.png
I bet that's really hard on you especially with sensitive skin!!!

I rarely wear lipstick.........

If I put anything on my mouth it's either a moisturizer or a lip gloss.

Well, my choice is "Loreal Paris- Colour Juice Stick- Cherry Freeze"

...obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wear makeup but I do like Chapstick - Cherry or Strawberry!
default_yes.gif
I've got them everywhere - on my nightstand, in my desk at work, in my purse, in my car.
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm not a big lipstick girl either, but I do like tinted glosses or moisturizers. I've got just about every color in Cover Girl's Fruit Spritzers line.

Mike....
default_rolleyes.gif

That was pretty funny!

Now I have to go see what that's all about. If it's your favorite it has to be cool, right?

I use a Burt's Bees kind, or a light color chapstick, but it has to be SPF of some sort. Most often, it's just soft lips clear.

We love to quote Napoleon Dynamite about lip situations:

"My lips hurt real bad."

hahahaa...

Don't really have a favorite per se, but it's usually fairly light and peachy/neutral or pink to be something I wear.

Liz

I do not wear lipstick but I LOVE lip gloss
default_yes.gif
I really like Bare Essentials lip gloss. It doesn't get all sticky or clumpy, stays wet and makes your lips feel refreshed, almost a cooling sensation. Love it

We love to quote Napoleon Dynamite about lip situations:

"My lips hurt real bad."
Liz, the other day, I read that Zander Schloss, bassist for the Circle Jerks, was the inspiration for Napoleon Dynamite! I never knew!!!

Strass.....are you stealing my dream girl>> Erica's signature lipstick?
default_biggrin.png

Well, my choice is "Loreal Paris- Colour Juice Stick- Cherry Freeze"

...obviously.

That's interesting, Jill, about Zander...what a funny movie!

Sounds like an interesting guy, too.

(where's my chapstick!)

L.

Latest posts

Back