What's wrong with this picture??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
Well, we went out to get the ponies in from the round pen and rocky was on his way out! First time ever. So, Loren went through the fence and pushed him back through the fence. I helped a little incase Rocky freaked out and ran him over or something. If he would have gotten out, my big horses would have had a nice time dancing on his little body.
default_wacko.png
: So, we are now working on fixing the problem. They really need a pasture of their own, but there is only so much time in the day.
default_sad.png

IMG_8152.JPG

Caught him!!

IMG_8155.JPG

And mellow Slickado.

IMG_8154.JPG

Yeah, Loren is good at saving the day. He can almost always catch that stinker, Rocky. Everyone else has a very hard time. I think Rocky has a "3 feet and under" rule!! :lol:

I had one that used to walk through a full Water Trough to get into the other pasture, as a weanling!! Couldn't figure out for the longest time how he was getting into the other pen. He had to step over the edge, wade through belly deep water, and duck under the fence dividing the trough!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I had one that used to walk through a full Water Trough to get into the other pasture, as a weanling!! Couldn't figure out for the longest time how he was getting into the other pen. He had to step over the edge, wade through belly deep water, and duck under the fence dividing the trough!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
Wow! That's amazing!!

I am glad Loren is brave and went through the fence to get his horse. I am not as limber and small as I use to be :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back