I think the first time she runs into the WILD turkeys, should FIRE her up.
That's funny Whit........tell me more about those wind breaks........
Ok must have for me this summer is
1. I would love all new pictures taken of all my horses. Nice ones, really nice as I possibly can get while they are all slick and pretty. My downfall is never keeping up to date pics of them but its nearly impossible for me to get anyone to help me do it.
2. Building a new hay barn. My hay barns are old and eyesores and we want to tear them down and just build one large nice one that matches the main barn. I can't stand having stupid ugly sheds all over the place.
3. Hay! Hay! Hay! I want to stock my winter hay asap. I already have 100 bails stored for winter and soon as we get the new hay barn up, back I go for another two or so loads.
4. Just keep on making sure all my horses have a nice comfortable summer out of the nasty heat. They enjoy the comfort of their nearly fly free insulated barn, fans, swimming pools, beet pulp soaked in Gatorade
5. Tear my tack room apart! Clean and condition my saddles and bridles, show halters. Wash all my sheets and stable blankets just to keep them fresh as I store them in rubbermaids. Bring everything out of my tack room completely and scrub my shelves and every single thing on them. Keep my brushes and grooming tools really clean and buy a few new ones. Clean my cabinets. Just a major dirty sweaty overhaul in general.
I think I had better get crackin!