What's For DINNER Tonight?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheeseburgers, big tomato slices, oven fries, and pineapple. I got a pineapple corer I'm dying to try
default_eat.gif

Jill, found something you might like at Shopko today in the dollar food aisle... Powder drink mix singles for adding to water, brand Margaritaville and I picked up Strawberry Daiquiri and Pina Colada. Haven't tried them, yet, since I just bought them today.

I will definitely look for those! I'm hooked on Walmarts powdered sweet tea tubes and the Hawaiian Punch "green berry blast". Oh, also Jolly Rancher Apple. They taste like they'd be loaded with calories. Love them!

Tonight is an easy go to here. Homemade chicken stir fry with lots of veggies and steamed rice. Haven't wanted carry out since I learned about velveting the chicken or beef. So easy and customisable
default_eat.gif

Not sure what we are having with it, but I have a beef roast in the crock pot. Thinking maybe I'll throw some potatoes in the frying pan and fry them up for something different.

Going to fix a smallish amount of speghetti sauce today, and we'll have that for dinner tonight and probably tomorrow as well.

Since I stopped eating carbs I eat a lot of meals with vegetables using spaghetti sauce. Been sick and have not eaten anything other than some chicken broth in 3 days but I must be getting better because your mention of spaghetti sauce now sounds delicious!

Yummo everyone , Ive had some great meals whilst on holidays but ill admit Ive missed a home cooked meal
default_smile.png

Tonight will be the first night in a few weeks Ive cooked and will be Chicken and sweet corn Soup , as Autumn has gone and now we are in as WINTER as you could possibly get. So I hope its nice and warm for you all
default_smile.png

I didn't actually make supper tonight. I was busy in the barn when Shayne got home, so he heated up a can of Chef Boy Ardee for himself. When I came in, I showered then ate a couple Eggo waffles. filled the hole. Perhaps I'll actually cook tomorrow.

Debby, I wish I could do no or low carb. I do a lot of swaps and "lower" carb but not low carb. I've done it over the years but couldn't ever keep it going.

Welcome back, Ryan! I hope you had a great vacation!!!

Chanda, there's nothing wrong with Chef Boy Ardee. I've been craving speghetti-ohs for awhile and love them right out of the can cold
default_eat.gif

Still have leftover speghetti sauce, but H wants breakfast for dinner and kinda twisted my willing arm. So it will be breakfast time later. The speghetti sauce will for sure keep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you It was a great , nice and relaxing
default_smile.png

I love spaghetti / spaghettios out of the tin too, I Love them in a Jaffle sandwhich press .

I made chicken and sweet corn soup last night and have enough to get me through the next couple of nights
default_eat.gif

Tacos tonight, or at least what we call tacos, since we use flour tortilla, browned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and taco sauce. We like em really mild.

I'm playing my easy card tonight. I'll let H choose, but it's going to be hotdogs, veggie quesadillas, or frozen pizza. I've got stuff for salad to make it not too bad. I'll try harder tomorrow
default_eat.gif
Planning to make some chicken veggie soup and homemade cornbread.

Made that soup and it is good!

Homemade chicken veggie soup in the crock pot all day. Chicken thighs, red and yellow bell pepper, carrots, celary, onion, seasoning, and chicken stock. + Homemade cornbread!

FB_IMG_1464469276277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yummo Jill, That couldnt be a more perfect dish for the cold weather that we have here at the moment.

I made a slow cooker on the weekend, Chicken, chorizo and vegies. It turned out a bit watery so I added some instant rice to thicken it up a little
default_smile.png

Sounds Great Jill, chicken and cashew dishes are so good
default_smile.png

Met some friends out for dinner last night at Vietnamese. So dinner for me was Vietnamese rice paper rolls and "Pho Ga" which is chicken noodle soup
default_eat.gif

Last night, we fixed pan fried pork chops, a crock pot Mac & ,Cheese recipe I saw on Tip Hero (ehhh...), baked apples and green beans. Too much food and plenty leftover, but it was good
default_eat.gif

Latest posts

Back