Whats everyone watching on TV ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehe... Schitt Creek...I hope it wasn't about my life as it is currently... o_O
Seriously, what was it about? I have never heard of it over here (USA).
I haven't watch much of anything interesting since Downton Abbey. I am a fan of Grey's Anatomy, but that has been on so long that the plot lines seem to be repetetive. And there was a drama on PBS, about a Vicar, that was good but I can't remember what it was called and can't find it anymore (probably because I can't remember! what it is called...)

Its Canadian :). Its about a wealthy family that lost everything and the only thing they have left is a little town in the middle of nowhere called "Schitt Creek".

Very Funny !! :)

Not sure what your tastes are? I currently have House of Cards, American Horror Story on the go. Just finished the latest season of The Man in the High Castle. Great series.

I have several I am watching. My list includes a real variety:

Sunday:
Anne With An E
This Is Life with Lisa Ling

Monday:
The Good Doctor

Tuesday:
Gold Rush
This Is Us
The Rookie
New Amsterdam

Wednesday:
Chicago Med
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD

Ive just finished watching "The Last Kingdom" ( Netflix) Highly recommend it for anyone that likes Game of thrones type shows.

Also just finished " Frontier" which was also really good.

I’m watching them build Tiny Homes on the DIY cable channel. I love seeing how they get so much storage out of one of those little places.

We are watching Mythbusters and Home Improvement on hulu. Also best loved are Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet and The Incredible Dr. Pol

Home improvement shows are great. I also love the tiny homes show. How they fit so much into a tiny layout is cool.

I just watched "The Sinner" on netflix which was good.

Do any of you watch the Christmas Light fight. Where they show 4 extremely decorated homes and one wins a trophy and $50,000? I like seeing that.

@Angie, I’ve seen that show with the lights. Some of them have just too much to see well on a tv, but I’d love to see them in person.

Latest posts

Back