Whats everyone got planned for 2016 ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be moving off my farm of 50+acres(where I have lived for 50 years)to a half acre lot in a development about 30 miles inland.both my children died this past year and my favorite dog was let out by Karl unattended and was squashed by a car.Beach traffic on this road is becoming more challenging and I have to plan my trips out so I can get out of my driveway.The cold weather is really beginning to bother my hands and my back and knee issues are causing me lots of pain with all the farm work.I have found a nice house with everything I need including an attached 2 car garage and a screened in 3 season room on the back.Just have to fence in the yard for my dogs and some paint and a few other cosmetic things.My 2 wonderful nieces have agreed to take care of me as I age.1 niece lives 5 houses away and the other has her yard backing up to her sister.they have lived in this town for over 25 years and know everybody.I am really excited.My 2 dogs will go with me and my son's 12 year old Lab also.I have only 3 old Minis left-1 is not doing well with her Cushings and her mean hateful sister is healthy.they may cross the Rainbow Bridge together.My old gelding with melanoma will be boarded somewhere.there is so much stuff to get rid of-we will probably have a farm auction.I have already started cleaning out closets and cabinets I should have done years ago.Nothing in the attic now-just a few things from there are now in my bedroom.Made the offer on the new house.,I should know by early next week if they accept my offer.Now to light a stick of dynamite under Karl to get his junk cleaned out., get rid of the sheep and the Coonhounds and Beagles.Hope to be out before Thanksgiving even though I have until Dec 31,2016. I will be a busy girl

got the ok from seller for new house-they have accepted my offer,.Had to come up a bit but it is still a good deal for me.went to a flooring place today-they will install once I make my selection.Pergo or similar no carpet with all my critters-just some area rugs. As soon as we have settlement my nieces will begin painting-then flooring installed,new kitchen countertops, new appliances, fenced in yard.Lots to do but I am excited.Went to obedience class with German Shepherd(he did well)My new Corgi was there and she did really well and loves the agility stuff.My friend is keeping her a while longer.She is so sweet and loves all dogs and all people.Busy time for me.

Latest posts

Back