What's a horse got to do ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
124_2453.jpg

124_2464.jpg

124_2461.jpg

And after a drink, he has some male bonding time with Dad.
default_wink.png

124_2424.jpg

Then take a snooze by the fire drum...
default_biggrin.png

124_2419.jpg

~ OH Bailey ~

He is SUCH a boy! :DOH! Seems like he has a bit of an attitude, love the facial expressions.
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Well aren't they just little fuzzballs
default_biggrin.png
I love the contrast of Bailey standing next to Willow
default_yes.gif
And he does look like he has a little bit of an attitude
default_yes.gif
Very cute!!!! How cold has it been there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well aren't they just little fuzzballs
default_biggrin.png
I love the contrast of Bailey standing next to Willow
default_yes.gif
And he does look like he has a little bit of an attitude
default_yes.gif
Very cute!!!! How cold has it been there?
It's been cold! Well, for us Aussies it's cold.
default_wink.png

The last few days has been around 8oC, which is around 46oF for you guys. That's kind of average for this time of the year.

We actually get snow a couple of times a year here because we are int he mountains. Hubby laughs at our bit of snow we get as he's Canadian and knows what a real snowfall is all about!
default_new_shocked.gif

It snowed a little bit of wet snow last night and I was thrilled!!! I wouldn't like to have a full winter of snow, but it is pretty watching it fall. It melts as soon as it hits the ground basically.

And yes, Bailey is a just like a naughty little boy. Willow is my well behaved child. Yesterday, he destroyed some temporary fencing that I had put up. He thought it looked good to use as a scratching post. He wedged himself between a tree and the rope and rubbed back and forth between the two! I ended up taking it down and rolled a whole pile of rope up neatly, only for Bailey to unroll it all again as my back was turned. Willow just stands back and watches Bailey get into mischief. She must know he is naughty as she has this look on her face as if the say "Mum....look what Bailey is doing!".

But how could you get cross with a face like his!? It kind of makes him more adorable.

They are too cute!!!

I had been wondering if your husband was back from Canada yet! I bet you're happy to have him home (and looks like so are Bailey and Willow)
default_wub.png

Cute pics! It's so wierd to see winter woolies on your beasts, being winter in your part of the world. I can't get over how July is winter for you guys (no -20 celsius I know, but winter nonetheless LOL). I guess it's wierd for you to imagine that our December/January etc. is winter here.

Latest posts

Back