Whatchadointhisweekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Instead of doing what I should be doing like housework,
smileypuke.gif

On Saturday, Sheryl (Irish Hills) and I are going on a little road trip. Fun! Fun! Fun! We think anyhow, lessen we get lost.
wacko.gif
And that's going to be kinda very possible where we are headed. That will take up the whole day.

Sunday, not sure, but I do think that the housework will be twice as bad, but instead of worrying about it, I"m going to be doing some serious grooming and probably put up a couple of tails in bags because the mud is getting pretty bad out here. Rabbitsfizz sent me some scrunchies with SNOWFLAKES on them and I just HAVE to try them out on the Prancers. Timmy has to work on his leading a little bit also and get his feet done by daddy. Then, after Church, I think I'm going Christmas shopping and just leave the housework till Monday.
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

So, whatchadointhisweekend, huh?

Stay safe, drivecarefully, have fun and well.....you know........
biggrin.gif

I know that I will staring at pictures of our new little Peanut for untold hours!!
wub.gif
I think I have every nuance of him memorized, but I am sure there are a few hairs that I missed! LOL!!!

Other than that, housework, feed and food shopping, and spoiling the Wonderful Man, that bought me little Peanut for Christmas!
wub.gif

OH! And going over to a friends house to see her new Mini's!!! A Stallion, A Mare and a little Pom-Pom all the way from Washington!

Good Luck on Finals Erica!!!
aktion033.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Digging out from the storm that we got today. Taking the kids to have breakfast with santa and then on Sunday I'm going xmas shopping.

Christy

We have to go to the feed store to get a good amount of feed to last the winter.

I am letting the babies out in the foot of snow we have so I can take pictures and watch them play.

I am also making our barn website.

I am decorating my bathroom with an outhouse theme. We have to finish painting the trim, put up the border, and I am painting the inside of the bathroom door to make it look like an outhouse door. I also have to work on two pencil drawings that are supposet to be for Christmas presents. At some point I have to shop for Christmas presents and groceries, and during all this time I'll be thinking about my Christmas present that is coming-Howie
wub.gif

Amanda

Clean stalls, Walt will plow more of the snow we had Thursday night into Friday. Expecting some more this weekend. Cleaning house, eating big bowls of warm chili I made and later sitting in front of the fire and reading a murder mystery.
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Farrier coming tomorrow. Christmas wrapping, Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, Christmas baking. Yep, that should take about all weekend!
yes.gif

SATURDAY: Might being going down to southern ohio with dad. If not though, im going to work on my website some (finished most of it just now, just have to get pics up on it
wacko.gif
) Then im going to brush untill they shine and do the regular barn chores.

SUNDAY: Probaly going to help dad build stalls a bit and clean our the garage. Play with mini's and do barn chores ..then homework and pray for snow so i wont have that chemistry test monday. Got out of the Gov't one Friday because of the snow
biggrin.gif

Leeana

Marty, lets see - a couple of weeks ago we did the community Thanksgiving dinner for about 600 folks,
yes.gif
then last Saturday we had the tree lighting so Santa would know where to come
yes.gif
and tomorrow Santa flies in on a helicopter and we have a parade through the village,
aktion033.gif
then next week is the angel project - making sure others have a Merry Christmas
wub.gif
- then I crawl in a hole and enjoy my little minis and peekaboo.

Sherrie

We took one of our miniature donkeys to a local church for a live nativity and then went and done some Christmas shopping, picked donkey backed up and came home.

Saturday I am getting new tires for my truck and then Bubba is going back to the church to do the live nativity again and we are going to a Christmas party at our saddle club then we will go back and pick up Bubba.

\

Sunday do some more Christmas shopping and wrapping. Then that evening Bubba goes to another church for another live nativity.........

Sometime in there I might do a load or two of clothes.............lol

Yet another one of my blind dates. Please, Lord, don't let this one be another frog...

Liz R.

[SIZE=14pt]Tomorrow is our 28th anniversary and there is supposed to be a surprize..... Just staying together 28 years is a surprize to some![/SIZE]

Lyn
wink.gif
wub.gif

Hopefully I will get in some Christmas shopping
new_shocked.gif
. I am also going to go to Walmart to get some more decorations for the barn...I've been working on decorating it for about two weeks now!! Other than that pretty much the regular chores.
wink.gif

Congratualtions Lyn on you and your groom being together 28 big ones! Ours will be 46 next August
biggrin.gif

We're packing up 20 containers of feed mixture for the minis (feed twice a day) so the neighbor girl can feed them easier, just open and dump in their tubs. Fill water jugs and have ready in breezeway for her to haul to barn daily, 4 gallons a day.

almost done packing our bags. Going to friends Sat night for snack and a game of "Joker", going to a local book signing on the Coast Guard Cutter Mackinaw Saturday afternoon. Book is one of Carls Christmas presents. So much for surprising him, he found out.

Sunday groom well and walk them, take some pictures we hope and try not to feel guilty for leaving them for 8 days. Grrom dogs and pack for kennel.

Leave for downstate to meet daughter's family for ride to Myrtle Beach for a week.

With all this snow we're getting lately you all be careful out there!
yes.gif

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on the spare bedroom again
aktion033.gif
It has killed me to not touch the floors. I know they are OK now but figured if I didn't have to be in there it couldn't hurt to stay off them. Of course find some time to mess with all the horses and hope to get a ride in sometime this weekend. Hubby's birthday is today so making him oatmeal and raisin cookies. That is the only thing he wanted.

Looking at more properties today and tomorrow, going to grandson's 13th birthday party and stable's Christmas party tonight. And of course the usual drudgery of laundry, house cleaning and shopping.

Sigh. I was going to go to a big auction in Danville, OH today, then some Christmas shopping.

Instead I am in my La Z Boy taking Darvocets (wheeeeee) and staring at my cursed knee. 4th injury in a year and a half! I slipped on the ice while I was feeding on Thursday nite and the knee blew up right away. Ordered to rest, drugs, and crutches and if it doesn't start getting better in a day or so, xrays and back to my ortho doc.

[SIZE=21pt]I HATE ICE!!![/SIZE]

no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif

Finishing an end table I making for Scarlett, cleaning out bathroom junk because we will have house guests over the holidays, hangin cutains (I hate that) and maybe get up to Conroe to see Margie and her herd of 40.

Today is normal chores, delivering a little gelding to his new home, sewing 2 sold foal blankets and housework (ugh).

Tomorrow though, Mia and I load up a trailerful of horses to take out to the new farm!!!! Steve, Mia and I will work on fences in the afternoon and I hear there's a Motocross race in the late afternoon we HAVE to watch~LOL Then he's subjected to the Survivor Finale! Of course Mia and I will go over to Dana's to spend the night and then repeat the whole process (sans moving more horses) for Monday.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back