Whatchadointhisweekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hosscrazy said:
Yet another one of my blind dates. Please, Lord, don't let this one be another frog...
Liz R.

517775[/snapback]

Liz, Honey! Have you been to E-harmony yet??? If not, please, please try it! Steve had to try twice, but I got a winner on the first round!! Heck, he was one of the first 3 matches they sent me!

Getting some much needed rest. Cleaning up some. Haven't done much of anything this week. Hopefully, my husband will get some work done on the barn.

Trying not to go insane as my cocker pup crys endlessly for the next week............

Aside from that, tonight I have to help my aunt and uncle with a exhibit. THey have a nativity to do in the beginning so we have to spiffy up the camel, sheep and cows. While they are doing that I will be watching over the other critters we have there but are not in the nativity.

Tommorow, im not sure. Really do need to clean house. Have to go to moms later in the day as she will be gone again so I have to feed the kids. Try some more not to go insane with the pups. Sleep and go to work tommorow night.

Aside from all that not a whole lot. I really should work on halter breaking my foal. She is 4 months old and I have only had her out leading once......
wacko.gif
NOt my normal but its so cold, and she is so stubborn and strong. The kid can drag me across the yard! I also dont think that my mom would like it much if we took out her xmas decorations.

Aside from that, all is well now. Mitzy is chewing on something behind me, Jack is napping in my lap. Keeping me tosty warm, probably curseing me for takeing his Jingle Bells.

It is too wet and cold to do to much outside, sooooo....

I AM GOING TO LUNCH SATURDAY AT ONE OF THE BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANTS AROUND - SUPERIOR GRILL AND WILL BE IN THE COMPANY OF SOME VERY GOOD FRIENDS - ANN SIMMONS of Seahorse, MONETTE FREEMAN of Wisteria and CHRISTY D'ARMOND of D'Armonds Littlest Angels.

Superior Grill also has some very tasty Margarettas.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
cheers.gif

They don't know it, but I will be coming bearing gifts. This is going to be so much fun. Wish the rest of you guys could be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL.....BOB GOT A LOVELY TREE TODAY, SO I WILL WATCH WHILE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I WAS 18 (AND THAT'S A LONG TIME
new_shocked.gif
)THE GUYS DECORATE THE TREE. I PROMISE LOTS OF PICS
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back