Whatchadointhisweekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
No indoor housework for me! I'm caught up pretty much on that and the laundry.

I'm playing with Timmy!!!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Last weekend we all worked ourselves to death out here so I hope we don't get into too much hard stuff.

Timmy is going to wear his halter around again to get used to it more and more.

I really need to do baths on mares and dogs. Clipping would be nice but I think all my blades went dull and I'll have to send them off.

Yard work amd mowing is a must. We've had storms this week and I've got branches down all over the place.

Jerry still has fencing to work on and I have to string hot wire.

So, whatchadointhisweekend?

Stay safe and God Bless Us Everyone!!!!!!!
saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Shoveling poop here, ugggg. Redoing a sagging fence line.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Trig and Blue get the last bath of the season with whisker and bridle path trims. Then I'm going trail riding and to a barn bbq and if I can fit it in we are looking at stables closer by to board Daisy.

Well, we have a fish fry out at the river with the Arkansas Miniature Horse Society today which should be fun. I made a four layer delight dessert last night and have all the fish, french fries, and hushpuppies in my freezer ready to take. Jean B whenever you get to Arkansas you really do need to get in touch with us and come to some of our meetings! We really know how to put on a spread
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

Then tomorrow I think we need to take care of some feet, worm everyone except the show horses, they are on a different schedule, and try to get a few more things together for Nationals. I just about have all my supplies bought I need to take except for the shavings. Busy, always lots to do.

We have the only Dumpster Rainier Garbage has, and will are filling it with all the trash/junk that the people before us left.

Will need to do this "at least" 4 more times, over the next 4 months.

Then we will have to figure how to get the junk cars from down the side of the hill up and off our property...that should be fun.
wacko.gif

Glacia and Dan and Aidan are coming tonite for Sunday & Monday.
aktion033.gif
He's mobile, walking everywhere along things (God help me I'm in the cellar with concrete floors
new_shocked.gif
)wish I had a walker, talking lil words and eating everything in sight. Glacia swore the other day and didn't the little stinker say it clear as a bell. Ha! I warned her so now she says better words.
biggrin.gif
Got the horses all cleaned up. Glacia is going to bathe a few. My mares are a mess from being in heat.

Hope every one has a good one.

Horse Show!! We have our last show before Worlds down here this weekend, and I plan on really enjoying myself! Dudley did really well here last show and at the Julep Cup, so I am hoping he will continue this trend.

My trainer is taking a gaggle of weanies so it promises to be interesting... Asides that just teach teach teach.. And College starts next week so I am also gearing up for it as well.

Today, we went shopping and then out to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays (it was good!), came home and took a nap.

Now Harvey is mowing the yard and I'm eating some of those new York Peppermint cookies
delicious.gif

Tonight, of course, we're watching Big Brother 6.

Tomorrow, we are going to his parents' house for lunch.

It's just so opressively hot right now. Too hot to do anything more with the horses than take care of them. BUT a cold front is supposed to come through early this coming week!

HORSE SHOW of course
aktion033.gif
What else is there?
new_shocked.gif
lol

Today I went to the beach (something I just started doing often lately) even though I have lived within 10 minutes my whole life from the beach. lol

Have fun, RELAX and de stress!

Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning Oh and did I say cleaning
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweating, sweating.....working on laptop....creating websites. Missed the horse show in Colfax because we had a sick foal here and didn't want to contaminate anyone else..... and waiting to hear how everyone did at the horse show!!!

Latest posts

Back