WHATCHADOINTHISWEEKEND?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
We're very busy around here.

I'm stringing up hot wire, painting gates and hanging them up. Have stalls to strip and new bedding to add. Baths are in order and if there's anything left of me, I'd like to do some clipping. But this heat wave is back, so not sure about that.

I have to spend quality time with Sonny. He's been feeling all left out lately and I"m feeling guilty about that. So, he's going to be getting the royal treatment bath and grooming and plenty of carrots.

Have a lot of yard clean up to do. Mowing, edging, it's been neglected. Probably will take down the pool. It got real nasty after that big rains we had a couple of weeks ago and got full of worms!!
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif

Jerry will baby-sit Timmy while I take the boys shopping for school clothes.
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif

He's going to continue digging his big ole ditch for the water pipes from the house to the barn.
jerry.gif

And of course, we'll be completely entertained by Timmy and his little antics.

Stay Safe. God Bless. Enjoy!

So.......WHATCHADOINTHISWEEKEND?

Picking up our new mare, Kasey her fillly, Lovely and Cole(our show gelding).

Very nervous, but excited.... never had three horses come at one time.

Have a massive headache I really want to get rid off, so have no idea. Sigh ~ ~

Today we are finishing clipping faces even if it means we get twisted wrists from our gelding. We are also trimming hooves.

Tomorrow I am getting Chantilly and Dusty ready for their show on Sunday

Sunday I have a show in the morning. Only two classes so I will be home around 9 am or 10 am. Then I am just relaxing for the rest of the day

My goal is still about the same...
unsure.gif
....I need to get decent pictures of my babies..one is already gone, another is about to go..and I STILL need pictures.

Going to have to find someone to hold horses for me....
rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Picking up my new mare tomorrow and delivering one ...... Marty.....take a break! Have a beer..... TIMMY DOESNT NEED A BABYSITTER!!! HE IS FINE!!![/SIZE]

Watching for entertainment now thats a different story. Who needs tv when you have a baby to watch!
aktion033.gif

Lyn

Today - plan to ride Molly and work with Image and Charlie horse.

Saturday - going to a horse show... to watch.

Sunday - Not much.

Hmmmm...today relaxing as school starts on Monday.

Saturday...BRINGING HOME MY NEW GIRL

Anouncing my new girl to the world

Going to Wild Horse Ministries

Sunday... Church and then a birthday bash for my daughter who turned four on

August 2.

I am sitting at this dang computer instead of loading the trailer and getting ready to go to a 3 day pinto show in Albany, Or. Horses are cleaned and clipped, show in the mornings and then drink beer and visit with friends I only get to spend time with at shows.

This weekend, I'm doing the usual!

Yesterday afternoon / evening, Harvey and went to BJ's wholesale club and bought a tone of stuff (almost literally) and when we got home, I gave our four shih-tzu's baths and then we cleaned the house. I'm kind of basking now in nice, clean, neat house and fluffy mop dogs. Heaven!

Spending time with the dogs and horses, maybe watch a movie with Harvey, probably going to Outback on Sunday for lunch (the one in Charlottesville opens at 12:00!).

Would like to do a little driving, but given the bad heat and my being a wimp about extreme heat, it probably will not happen.

I'll be excited to hear how Destiny and Erica's other four show horses do at the show in Peoria, IL and also anxious to hear how it goes with Kim (CKC) bringing home Cole, Kasey and Lovely!

TGIF and TG I don't work at the office on Friday!

yahoo.gif

[SIZE=8pt]and, PS, Marty -- Take Lyn's advice! You're gonna turn Timmy into a mamma's boy![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just hangin out at home this weekend..........I got a darling lil bay filly to enjoy

109_0936.jpg

Her name is Bonnie.

We are starting weeks holiday (thats Canadian for vacation) and will be in the New York area so my wife can visit her family. We plan on making a stop or two on the way but do not want to jinx any plans Dimimore might have made.

Last edited by a moderator:
getting ready to head to peoria illinois and show kyles new gelding and pick him up from lisa. Also i finally get to meet erica at this show! then hopefully ill come home sat night and get to spend time with my hubby as hes home from ohio this weekend. I miss him so much
wub.gif
And maybe just maybe patches will grace us with a foal???

Today we are trimming the 4 foals little toes and getting them ready to meet the public tomorrow. Then hubby is going to buy me some boots for showing
smile.gif
and then going to see Madagascar and eating at the all you can eat seafood buffet.

Saturday I'm supposed to take some of the minis to a local feedstore to meet the public. There is a Mounted Shooting event too but may not make it to that.

Sunday we're supposed to pick up a new car for hubby.

oops, busted! I'm also sitting on the computer when I'm supposed to be finishing clipping, bathing and loading horses for a Pinto show in Albany,OR with Kathi!

pictures of minis and big horses and putting on websites and sale places to sell...lots of big horses to go! jennifer
saludando.gif

I haven't really made plans for the weekend, but there are plenty of things that should be done.
rolleyes.gif

Yesterday, my FIL cleaned Misty's corral with his dozer, he doesn't need much of an excuse to play with his "big boy toys"; so I have clean-up along the windbreak and fenceline to do. I should be digging post holes for Dakota's pen, his panels are about to fall-over, there is nothing holding them up. Also need to make one or two more panels for his pen.

I feel like crap today, so probably won't get much of anything done, but we'll see how I feel in about 1/2 hour. I don't know if I have a cold or my allergies are acting up (went to a rodeo on Monday and there was lots of dust in the air).

Yesterday, was also my birthday, had a nice day; ate supper at my in-laws. Received a few nice gifts. Like usual hubby forgot, no big deal, he's not too good at remembering dates. We'll go eat out one of these next nights, when he's not busy haying.

Not much, cleaning out my car to get ready for my trip to Northern Michigan next weekend. Gonna just sit by the lake and consume adult beverages!

Libby and Paul and I are going trail driving on sunday and to a forum member's home to help her figure out what color her filly is.

Oh, also going over to Paul and Libby's with the folks from Misty Creek to figure out our plans for going to Nationals in Ft Worth.

Latest posts

Back