Whatchadointhisweekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I built two more gates, (sigh) so I'll be painting them and hanging them up.

I have a "new" old field that has been re-worked and vacant to move Nick to. I have to put some new hot wire up and fix some insullators, hand a new gate on it, but it's going to be ready to open this weekend.

Nick will be moved this new field next to Sonny. I love this field for Nick because it's on a hillside and when he runs up and down it.....talk about pure solid muscle! WOW! Sonny is so very lonely and bored out of his mind, he has missed not being able to run this fence line next to Nick, since we had to move fences last year. They are all moved back now, so I can't wait to see how happy The Son Man's going to be when he finds out he'll be near his little buddy again. I am very excited about this.

I picked up some bailed shavings so I'll be stripping a couple of stalls.

Baths will be a must for horses and dogs.

I came home from the World's Longest Yard Sale today to see a little "something" developing behind Holly's tail.......I'm going out now to see if I really saw perhaps a little teeny milk baggy hanging there or if my eye sight is just getting worse. I was able to pick up a few little baby wall decorations for my foaling stall too.

Last but not least, I think Jerry is laying the water lines for the new barn this weekend. I won't hold my breath, but I am hoping!!!!!!

So.....whatchadointhisweekend?????

Stay safe, buckle up, have a good one and God Bless
saludando.gif

Mall...

Clipping

Clipping

More Clipping

Dealing with Stepdad's relatives :D

NOTHING NADA Yippee!! No shows, I can just hang out, play with the babies and work out how I am going to persuade his high and mighty lordship that the breeding season is OVER and a field with his male buddies is a better idea by far!!
smile.gif

YES!!!!! Finally FRIDAY!!!!
aktion033.gif

This weekend, it is:

Feed & Food Shopping

Cleaning Cages

Cleaning House

Clipping Horses

Having B'Day dinner for Dad

finding time to put feet up and watch a movie and catch a nap perhaps!
yes.gif

Nancy

Weekend already ..yay!

SATURDAY: heading down to springfield for the AMHA eastern show. So im getting up bright and early at 4:30am to take the 2 hour drive down there to watch and probaly end up getting lost along the way a couple times since im going to go by myself and im not good w/ directions. That and then im probaly going to come home ..swim ...train coco and work w/ him some ...sleep.

SUNDAY: me and my mother are going to go see 'Dukes of Hazzard' since i had to work today and tommarow is the AMHA's or i would be there right now watching. Then im prob going to train w/ coco and swim. lol ...eat sleep and somewhere in there go to TSC and get MORE fly spray and a poop scooper.

Today: I finially gave in and got rid of the straw bedding (see i didnt call it hay ..i called it straw im getting good w/ this lingo). We got this 'dry stall' stuff and im using it now.

Other than taking care of my animals? I hope I get to do nothing,, bloomin knackered from all the running around for the last month!
025.gif

Major preparations for Daisy this weekend.

Well to start I'll be disinfecting her new stall and putting in a nice thick bed of shavings, installing her Lik-It toy, stall gaurd, feeder, water bucket and moving all my tack, grain and bedding to the locker. Then, all by my self, unloading and stacking 2 tons of hay into the loft.

And if I'm still standing by Sunday, everyone, including me, is getting a bath.
biggrin.gif

Now that straw is done and the boys are all going well I have an appointment with my hammock. On Sunday we will be attending our neighbors 50th wedding anniversary. We might just drive down with the boys. They can graze on the lawn and let the kids follow them around.

Farrier will be here at 7:30 AM and we will trim 28 horses...Hopefully will be a little cooler...My daughter is moving on Monday so will keep my grandson Sam on Sunday and Monday..
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Lets see......sweating......taking care of puppies.....sweating......take kid to work.....sweating.......waiting for holly updates......sweating.......waiting for a rescue dog update.....sweating........try to sneak in a nap but kinda hard since I am always SWEATING
biggrin.gif
do not like this 100+ weather .......really puts a giant monkey wrench in my mood
wink.gif
in between the sweating I will be filling water tubs and watering plants ...oh joy....how much longer till fall
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Is there such a thing as a Horse Nurse????

I seem to be doing that a lot these days. Nursing horses.

One with founder, get all done for him this weekend.

Different food, different hay and what ever else he needs that some one may suggest on my thread about founder.

I have waited a long time to say this! LOL

I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!! Yyyiippppiiieeeee!!!! Fiftieth Anniversary of Disneyland so we are THERE!! Oh yeah! My kids are about coming outta their skin in anticipation!!

Look out Andrea, here we come! LOL

the only thing I can think about right now is sleep, i am sooooooooooooo tired right now!

-Gage-

Hmmmm Today we *might* be going to the mini horse auction.

Sunday is our 18th Anniversary (still no first fight)
wub.gif
And I'm going to make us a nice dinner of steak and shrimp. Maybe Sunday and Monday we might have a friend over and see about driving Danny and clipping foals.

I'm not too ashamed to say this weekend, I am doing as little as possible. So stressed out from work lately and I'm just trying to relax, enjoy the animals, maybe watch some movies... With my job lately even more than usual, it's like everything is important. I haven't been working on anything that is low potential and that's GOOD but also mentally exhausting.

sleep3.gif

Painting inside of house, building the bunny hut, getting ready for the new horses.

Our new farrier(that I LOVE) is coming tomorrow morning. Have friends coming over Sunday afternoon.

Going with friends to Kings Dominion on Monday for adult day out. Wahoooooo!

Latest posts

Back