Whatchadointhisweekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I hope I am doing nothing but sleeping and lounging around in my sleeper pants.

If it's going to continue raining all day, I'll be in my reclyner watching Sci Fi all weekend long.

We have nothing planned for this weekend. Amazing! Now that's different.

So, whatchadointhisweekend?

Take care and stay safe and God Bless.
saludando.gif

Gone fishing.
biggrin.gif

new_shocked.gif
[SIZE=14pt]I AM ROBBING A TRAIN[/SIZE]

GOTTA SUPPORT THESE MINIS SOMEHOW!!!!

AND MARE STARE OF COURSE - AT DAY 303 NOW FOR SECOND BREEDING DATES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely nothing. My body is so shot! Well, I do plan on using the helpful suggestions I got today and try to get my girls PG. I can't wait til Bob hears what I want him to do for me.
new_shocked.gif
yes.gif
Yup! I'll give him a choice, hold the girl or the boy.....how much he chooses the girl.
biggrin.gif

Hey Marty--

Another SciFi fan??!!
aktion033.gif

So do I take it you will be eagerly viewing the new season premiers of SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica? I knew there was a reason I like you!!
biggrin.gif

Tomorrow will bring final preparation for the sermon message that I will present to the small Saturday evening congregation at our church (we have rotational worship leadership).

Also probably lend moral support as my husband works on adding on a run-in stall to the barn.

Then Sunday will be a bit of a drive down to where our Keystone Miniature Horse Club meeting will be. I'm an officer, but I've not been to this location, so that is always fun to see someone else's place and horses. IF I'm lucky, I'll tie in a visit to a farm to see a horse and talk to a trainer--but if not, then another time.

And try to keep cool!
wink.gif

mare stare, packing, cleaning, mare stare, packing, cleaning. ughhhhhhhhh. These two mares of mine HAVE to foal this weekend. The house goes on the market monday and i have to get the foaling stall out of the painting shop we built LOL

Kay

Just got finished washing 3 horses to take to the Hookstown show tomorrow.

It looks like it will be raining
unsure.gif
but that is normal.
biggrin.gif

Got to finish up some clipping. (around the bottom of legs and feet). Then try to put some hoof black on. We will see who ends up with the most on.

Deb

Got my cart put back together. My hubby wants me to show in the cart classes with haveing him hooked up just once since the accident.
ohmy.gif
I am begining to wonder if he wants me to get hurt. (but then again he will not even try driving)
rolleyes.gif

Going to travel about an hour west of Oklahoma City tomorrow to look at a older bigger truck. Need a 3/4 ton and several years ago when I bought the one I'm driving now WHAT DID i DO
new_shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
bought a 1/2 TON. I've always had a 3/4 ton--must have left my brains at home that day
laugh.gif

It is an older 85 model F250 XLT extended cab already equipped to pull, only 36,000 original miles, dual saddle tanks--it better had as the only draw back it is a 460 V-8
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
OK WHERE IS THE NEXT GAS STATION
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

But it is well within my price range for now.

Wish I had a rich uncle--my mechanic has his 90 model GMC 1 ton dually diesel for sale that is equipped to the 9's as he pulls a race car trailer with it, but he only want $17,900.00 for it
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
Way beyond my pockbook at this time.

Then have lunch at Dad's on Sunday and my youngest son and family are going to join us.

I still need to bathe my black and white stallion tonite to get ready for the Hookstown show. We are taking him and Commod. Waiting for it to get cooler HAH! right, cooler.

Sunday, not a darn thing, maybe a bit of grocery shopping but that will be it.

Mare stare for me too.

My mare is showing signs of foaling any day. He bag is hot and tight at night.........hips soft..........looks as if baby is dropped.
aktion033.gif

So if I sleep in the barn.....How many skitters does it take to carry me off while

I sleep!!???? The skitters are TERRIBLE here.
sad.gif

This weekend im sleeping in ....working w/ coco in the buggy ....uhm sleeping in .....ordering pizza ...sleeping in. I might go see charlie and the chocolate factory. I think that came out.

I am going to be staring at my last pregnant mare, Treasure. She is getting "interesting" and I'm not leaving her alone.

Hopefully she won't pull the antics she did last night: literally running around and bucking in her stall. Geesh, thought there was a bear in there! Nope. Second time she's done this and I've gone out expecting to see a wild animal in there. Nuttin, honey.

Just lie down, Treasure, and have your baby!
yes.gif

Resting................................................... We just got back from the Area III National Shetland Miniature Horse Show at the Kentucky Horse Park. My two year old mini Celebrianna got first out of 11 in open & first out of 12 in amateur... Lees shetland filly won Junior Champion & Grand Champion...... His shetland colt won Junior Champion & grand Champion also................. Our nine year old grandson is coming tomorrow to spend 4-5 days with us...............................
wub.gif
Almost forgot, Lee & I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary Sunday.
wub.gif

I'm still recuperating from bronchitis, etc... and learning how to load music and pictures into my new ipod that I got for my birthday today!!!!
aktion033.gif

Bonding with our foal that was just born Thursday, going to the flea market, washing floors, messing around with the horses, returning 150 pounds of goat feed to store-its over 6 months old! I want fresh stuff. Catch up on the sleep I lost watching my mare for 6 weeks. Move 40 bales of hay into the large barn and then play with the little foals again!

Latest posts

Back